Our Mission is to be a declaration and a demonstration of the Kingdom of God through our friendships and strategic partnerships.
We are committed to developing and pursuing Biblical kingdom values. Our Core Values identify what we are committed to.
- Jesus Christ is central to all we do. Through Him we have relationship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible - we are committed to the Bible as the Word of God and our final authority for rule and practice.
- The Holy Spirit - we believe that each Christian should develop the fruit of the Spirit and seek to use the gifts of the Spirit for the benefit of others.
- Worship - We desire to express our devotion to God the Father through personal, and corporate, praise and worship.
- Prayer - every Christian should develop their relationship with God through time spent talking with, and listening to, him.
- Excellence - we pursue excellence in all we do in order to bring glory to God.
- Loving and caring relationships - we desire every person to know they are loved and cared for so they feel accepted and valued.
- Team work - we desire to be servant hearted people, submitted to authority and genuinely accountable, living with integrity and honesty, encouraging every person to develop their God given abilities.
- Unity with diversity - we desire to bridge all racial, cultural, gender and generational gaps.
- Outreach - we want to impact people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, influencing our communities for righteousness through evangelism, church planting, community outreach and missions activities.